Tuesday, December 8, 2009

OPI RapiDry TopCoat = Bye Bye Smudges


If you're like me, the worst part about doing your nails is waiting for them to dry. Often times, I spend nearly a half an hour trying to paint them perfectly and then when I am done, I end up smudging them doing the stupidest things - one time I actually think I sat on my hands before my nails were dry. But with the OPI RapiDry TopCoat, you can say sayonara to smudged nails.

This topcoat literally dries in minutes. And it has a high-gloss finish. The only con about it is that it can be a bit pricey if you buy it in stores (the last time I saw it at ULTA, I could have sworn it was around $18). However, it is listed on Amazon for $12.

If you're like me and you can't sit still waiting for your nails to dry, then OPI RapiDry TopCoat is well worth the investment!

No comments:

Post a Comment