Tuesday, December 29, 2009

New Obsession: HauteLook.com


Looking to score great deals on designer makeup, clothes, jewelry, etc.? Then be sure to sign up for a free account on HauteLook.com where you can find AMAZING deals on things you probably wouldn't be able to afford.

For instance, HauteLook has Kevyn Aucoin Beauty Products as a featured sale today. There are some nice brushes on there for around $11 each (there's a nice kit of brushes too for $56).

COMING SOON: BECCA Cosmetics - sale will open 12/31/09 PT. I've never tried this line before but I am going to give it a looksy.

I first learned about HauteLook.com from a video by fafinettex3, my absolute favorite makeup guru. Urban Decay had a sale on there with unbelievable deals and products, but I got to it too late and most of the products were sold out!

No comments:

Post a Comment