Tuesday, January 12, 2010

What's in My Purse?

Many makeup/beauty bloggers and YouTubers often do a "what's in my purse" post/video, so I decided to follow suit. If you're interested in learning what I keep in my Coach bag, read on:

1.) Tide to Go Stick
2.) Lip gloss and a sample of Lorac's sample lip gloss in Glam (which I love), both from Sephora
3.) My boyfriend's watch (I've been meaning to get the battery replaced for him!)
4.) Clinique's Dramatically Different Moisturizer
5.) Neosporin Lip Health Daily Hydration Therapy with SPF 20
6.) Purell Hand Sanitizer
7.) GenTeal Moderate Eyedrops
8.) Target's Ibuprofen
9.) Pepto-Bismal caplets
10.) Eclipse gum
11.) Car keys/House keys (complete with a Twilight keychain of course!)
12.) Umbrella
13.) Coach wallet
14.) Hair elastic
15.) Verizon LG enV3 in Maroon

No comments:

Post a Comment