Friday, January 22, 2010

Putting Garnier Skin Renew Anti-Puff Eye Roller to the Test



So my boyfriend (he's going to kill me for mentioning him on my blog and posting his eyes - he wanted me to just call him a "friend!") is going to test out Garnier's Skin Renew Anti-Puff Eye Roller for me (even though it technically is for women). Awhile back, he asked me what he could do to diminish the dark circles and puffiness under his eyes. And last week, my friend asked me to review this product. So I decided to kill two birds with one stone and have my boyfriend review this for me!

Garnier's Skin Renew Anti-Puff Eye Roller says it has a unique combination of "skin-nutrients" that reduce under-eye puffiness and dark circles for renewed, refreshed eyes. It should be rolled under the eye from the inner corner to the outer corner, one to two times. Then use your fingers to blend it in. Apply it in the morning and then as needed throughout the day. Results are typically seen after one week of use.

Let's see what happens!

2 comments:

  1. I'm interested to see how this product works! I always see it on TV!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My mom bought this Eye Roller about a year ago. And I also wanted to test it, but it didn't do nothing for my dark circles :-( But it's refreshing when you put it on!

    ReplyDelete