Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Calling All Cargo Fans: Cargo 50% off at Sephora


I was at a local Sephora on Sunday and I happened to be looking through the store and noticed that Cargo products were half off! When I asked the saleswoman why, she said it was because Sephora was discontinuing the line in stores! So, of course, I had to take advantage of this sale to buy Cargo's Essential Eyeshadow Pallette in Dark Neutral (originally $32, now $16). I also picked up a Tarte Frxtion lip conditioner.

Am I in love with Cargo's Essential Eyeshadow pallette? No, not really. The pigmentation of the shadows isn't great. But it's still a good purchase for $16, at least I think so.

Now, here's what you SHOULD pick up from Cargo if you can still snag them: their blushes. All of them are great and many double as bronzers!

No comments:

Post a Comment