Wednesday, February 24, 2010

On Sale TODAY: Lorac & code.ai on Hautelook.com

I wanted to tell you guys about a must go-to sale on Hautelook.com today. Lorac products are on sale for up to 80% off - from eyeshadows to nail polishes to cheek stains! It's crazy that these products are selling for $4+, seeing that they typically cost $18! The above eyeshadow I posted above is on sale and one of my favorites. Lorac's eyeshadows are high quality and buttery soft. Visit the Lorac sale on Hautelook.com at http://www.hautelook.com/campaigns/registration1?event_id=1983&sid=11299&mid=bd&cid=bostonbeautyaddict&aid=lorac and be sure to register for free to learn about other great offers on everything from makeup to the latest fashions.

AND if you're looking for longer lashes or fuller brows, be sure to check out the code.ai line! http://www.hautelook.com/campaigns/registration1?event_id=1986&sid=11299&mid=bd&cid=bostonbeautyaddict&aid=codeai

1 comment:

  1. Wow I've never heard of Lorac before, and I thought I knew all the beauty brands! Hmm I'm tempted and I do have a Hautelook account but alas I'm a uni student now >.<
    I have to buy school books instead, which aren't sparkly or pretty!

    Hope you're having a good week ^^ I'm having my first giveaway on my blog too if you want to check it out :)

    Jeri
    xox

    ReplyDelete