Thursday, February 18, 2010

Laura Geller's Lip & Eye Spackle Not So Spectacular


~Laura Geller's Eye Spackle Formula Applied to Lid~

~Eyeshadow Over Laura Geller's Eye Spackle Formula~

~Eyeshadow 8 Hours Later...~


Evening everybody! So I want to start off by saying that I had high hopes for Laura Geller's Lip & Eye Spackle. Since the consistency of it is so thick, I really thought it would help my eyeshadow to last throughout the day. But, judging from the photos above, I'm truly disappointed in it! Now, I know that there is no magical formula out there that is going to keep a girl's eyeshadow on completely for the entire day, but for $20+ I thought Laura Geller had something more powerful up her sleeve!

I haven't tried the lip spackle portion of this duo yet, just because it's winter time and my lips are really chapped. But based on reviews from Makeupalley.com, I've heard that the formula is chalky and doesn't amplify the true color of the lipstick like it's supposed to.

Sadly, I'm giving two thumbs down on this product! :( BUT this was an experiment. I'm also going to test out the staying power of my Urban Decay Primer Potion and Two-Faced Shadow Insurance, so keep checking back for photos and details!

No comments:

Post a Comment