Monday, February 1, 2010

Most Worn TAG Response

I pulled this tag off Rubenela's page, so here are my answers (if you're interested...)!

1. Most Worn Lipstick + Lipgloss: To be honest, I don't really wear either! Terrible, I know! Usually I just put on chapstick...

2. Most Worn Eyeliner/Kajal: MAKE UP FOREVER's Aqua Eyes Waterproof eyeliner in black and Benefit's Eye Kohl Pencil in Sable (now discontinued, I believe)

3. Most Worn Nail Polish: OPI's Lincoln Park After Dark

4. Most Worn Eyeshadow: This is a hard one. I have a few...Stila's Kitten, Maybelline's Charcoal Smokes Quad, and lately MAC's Naked Lunch with Shale in the crease

5. Most Worn Concealer: Manual Override Conceal

6. Most Worn Foundation: Almay's Smart Shade Makeup in Light/Medium

7. Most Worn Finishing Powder: Bare Escentuals Mineral Veil

8. Most Worn Blush: Another tough one...MAC's Plum Foolery (I've hit pan!), Prism or Fun & Games from the Hello Kitty collection

9. Most Worn Bronzer: Stila's Sun Bronzer

10. Most Worn Mascara: Maybelline's Pulse Perfection Mascara

1 comment:

  1. yeah i love that my blog is going around :) nice that ela makes people doing it as well (:

    ReplyDelete